Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well I am at work right now, doing the usual...trying to stay awake..yawn. Anyways, we finally got this blog thing figured out (thanks to Dina!) Well, we are so excited for this weekend. We are going to Michigan. I get to show James the pretty lakes and scenery Michigan has. And, yes, there is such a thing as green grass. And it doesn't crunch every time you walk on it! Its amazing! Hopefully, we'll get to see my cousins this weekend too! That would be so cool. Also, another exciting event that is happening this weekend is the new M. Night Shyamalan movie is coming out! Yea! Friday the 13th, The Happening will be in theaters. Although, I doubt we can see it this weekend since we'll be so busy doing family stuff. But, we'll see. I guess that's it for now.

3 comments:

Dina said...

Yeah for the blog! it looks good. I actually had this template on mine, until I found the one I have right now! Don't forget to mention the lakes in Michigan that you can see your toes in the two inches of water

Jamie Lewis said...

Nice blog! I hope we get to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm glad you finally figured out the blog thing, you retard. So anyway...ummm...hmm...nope, I guess thats all I had to say.



Oh....and, youre gay. K? Thx. Bye.