Friday, June 13, 2008

So, I'm at work again...imagine that...8:48 am I'm at work. Anyways, I'm really excited cause it's a short day today! Then, at 2:30 we leave to go to Tulsa to fly out to Detroit! Yea! Well, I am currently in the process of finding a new job. It sucks! It's so hard to find a job, unless you want to work 40 hours a week..(lol..jk...what movie though?) On top of that, we're trying to plan a wedding, find a place to live, plan the honeymoon. Thank goodness I have James. He pretty much did all of the invitations. He is so amazing. And that was the most stressful part of the whole wedding process (so far). Anyways, back to the job thing. Stillwater is the hardest place to find a job. I have a job right now working for a CPA here in town. And it's great work, good experience and all that. But, for a bachelor's degree, the pay sucks, I don't get any full-time benefits, no insurance, paid sick or vacation leave..nada..zilch...nothing. Anyways so if you hear of anything, let me know! I do have an interview at a bank on Monday. I would be an accountant there. That would be so awesome if I got it. It's just what we need. So I can help support our family while James is in school. Anyways (ok i say that alot) I guess I just needed to vent a little bit. I feel better now. Now, I'm ready for this most awesome weekend! Yea!

2 comments:

Jamie Lewis said...

I am so bummed I didnt get to see you guys! I am so mad Jessi didnt call to tell me she was going to see you all! Maybe next time:) Hope it was a fun trip for you!

Coty said...

SHAWNEE!!!oh it's been too long. congrats on the engagement and pending marriage. I am so glad I found your blog. oh, right, this is coty chesney hurst by the way ;)

let me know how life has been treating you...
hurstfamilyjc.blogspot.com